Friday 20 December 2019

Minamino Welcomes Salah & Mane Competition

New signing Takumi Minamino is ready to embrace the challenge of competing with “world-class” Mohammed Salah and Sadio Mane for minutes at Liverpool, with a £7.25 million ($10m) deal having been pushed through.

He told Liverpool’s official website of working with Salah, Mane and Co: "Not only them, there are many world-class players here and of course it’s not an easy challenge.

“It’s not easy to overtake those players to get a position but having the mentality of challenging those players is important to keep the team’s high level. That sort of mentality is important for the team and I certainly will play with that mentality.

“I’m looking forward to working with Jurgen Klopp, I think one of my strengths will be to be able to communicate with him in German – because I speak a bit of German – and I’m really looking forward to it.

“I think he is one of the best managers in the world and I always want to improve myself, so it would be great if I could make a contribution to the growth of the team and myself.”

He added: “I’m an offensive player so I always want to assist and score goals.

“I would like to maintain that quality and the number of situations that directly lead to more goals and assists. I think that is my strength, so I would like to show that strength of mine in this team.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *