Thursday 11 September 2014

Radamel Falcao Wants To Win This Season's Title at Manchester United


Manchester United pulled off a major power on transfer Deadline Day, out powering the likes of the spanish giant Real Madrid, premier league rivals Arsenal and Manchester City to the signing of Monaco striker Radamel Falcao.


ADVERTISEMENT
In an interview with FourFourTwo, Falcao revealed his ambitions for the season at Old Trafford.
Linked heavily to Real madrid this summer, the 28 year old Colombian claimed he aims to win the Premier League title this season and score goals.

“[My target is] to score goals and win titles. The aim this season is to win the title. It is important for me to help my club and Colombia as we prepare for the Copa America and the next World Cup for 2018. “The Premier League is the best league in the world. The best players are there and you get to challenge yourself each week against the best.”

Falcao also claimed that other clubs including Real Madrid were interested in him but his heart was set on Manchester United.

“Manchester United had been pursuing me for the past few months,” he explained. “Yes, other clubs like Real Madrid were interested, but I wanted to go to Manchester. It is a great club, with a great history and one that fills me with a lot of hope that I can succeed there.
“There were moments where I didn’t think the transfer would occur in time – something that was stressful to me – but in the end it worked out. Like I said, this is a great opportunity for me, especially after my injury.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *