Saturday 24 January 2015

Goliath Bows To David As Chelsea Crashed Out Of F.A Cup

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has admitted he is "ashamed" after his side were knocked out of the FA Cup by League One side Bradford.

Goals from Gary Cahill and Ramires had put the Blues two ahead in the first half before an unbelievable comeback by Phil Parkinson's side saw them score four times to claim a memorable 4-2 win.

Mourinho had commented prior to the match that a defeat at Stamford Bridge would be a "disgrace" and he pulled no punches in his assessment of the humbling after the game.

He told reporters: "In this moment, I feel happy for them [Bradford]. But I feel ashamed. And I think the players should feel the same.

"I repeat the words that I used yesterday. 'In case we lose, it is a disgrace.' It is a disgrace.

"It is unacceptable to lose to a team from a lower league. If I was you I would be very critical with the Chelsea manager and players.

"In an ideal world this will affect us in a positive way. We have to win the next match."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *