Saturday 16 August 2014

Bacary Sagna hits back at Arsene Wenger & Arsenal fans over criticism

Manchester City’s new boy Bacary Sagna has hit back at Wenger and Arsenal fans after recent criticism over his move to the Etihad Stadium, the Daily Mail reports.




The French international full-back made the free transfer from Arsenal to rivals City earlier this summer, and has since had to deal with abuse from his old fans on social networking sites, as well as his old manager Arsene Wenger suggesting he may have been tapped up by the Premier League champions.

ADVERTISEMENT
“I know exactly what happened, everyone knows,” he said. “I’m not a tricky person. I’m very professional.

“All I will say is that I was at Arsenal for a number of a years. I have always been straight. I have always given the maximum, even when I came back from injury and was not fully fit, I always played. I don’t know why he said this.

“It’s not easy to read some comments on social networks. I know it’s only a small minority and not all the Arsenal fans, but it’s still not easy to read it because I feel I gave everything.

“If I was the first one then okay, but I don’t know what to think. Every time a player leaves they seem to get abuse. There are so many on social networks but that doesn’t represent the whole Arsenal family.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *