Tuesday 19 December 2017

I Can Manage Any Team In The World



The Irons have been on the up in recent weeks, putting an eight-game winless run in the Premier League behind them to go three matches unbeaten, of which they won two.


Moyes's side shocked defending champions Chelsea 1-0 before a goalless draw with Arsenal and a 3-0 thrashing of Stoke on Saturday. The results have seen them jump out of the relegation zone and up to 15th under the Scot's guidance.

"I have to come here and show I can do it," Moyes was quoted as saying by ESPN. "If you're any player you have to come and show what you can do. Your reputation doesn't stand for anything.

"You have to come here and try to get up and show you're capable of doing the job. I think I'm capable of doing the job at any club in the world so I'm sure I can do it at West Ham."

Their next fixture is an EFL Cup quarter-final clash with the Gunners at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *