Monday 18 December 2017

Mbappe Snatched Best Young French Player



Kylian Mbappe's stock experienced a parabolic rise in 2017 as he helped Monaco reached the UEFA Champions League semi-finals last season before earning his first call up to the France squad, and returning to boyhood club PSG.


In an interview with Telefoot, the 19-year-old said: "Yes, it is another trophy - we are never satisfied. It is always a pleasure and an honour to be able to win an award like this. It brings me great satisfaction and I hope to win another."

Mbappe revealed that the year has been "positive and that there have been good things" but added "I always feel that I can still do better.

"I try to work every single day to get better. Even if this is not a bad start."

When asked what his aspirations are for 2018, the Frenchman quipped: "A Champions League win and a World Cup success."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *