Tuesday 26 December 2017

Pastore Denies PSG Exit Rumour



Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan are vying for PSG Pastore, the Argentina international has been subject to transfers in top european clubs as the January transfer window looms.


And due to the fierce competition for an attacking role in Unai Emery's side, French media claimed Pastore was keen on leaving Parc des Princes.

But the 28-year-old told Mundo Deportivo: "It's a lie to say that I have said goodbye to my team-mates. I've always thought about playing for this club and doing the best I can every time.

"In recent games, I've played a lot and I'm happy. I still have a year-and-a-half contract, and I'm very calm.

"I was looking for more playing time, it's true. The coach makes the decisions and I have to make sure to keep improving to get some PSG playing time."

Pastore has scored four goals in 13 league games for the Ligue 1 leaders this season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *