Tuesday 19 December 2017

I'm Unaware Of David Luiz Exit



David Luiz has slipped down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge after a disagreement with Conte in October following a 3-0 defeat to Roma in the UEFA Champions League.


With Luiz having made just one appearance since the incident, he has been linked with a surprise move to London rivals Arsenal during the January transfer window.

Despite being unavailable for the visit of Bournemouth in the EFL Cup quarter-finals on Wednesday due to a knee injury, the 30-year-old defender was still a topic of discussion in Conte's pre-match press conference. 

"I don't read [the speculation] and I [therefore] solve the problem," said the Italian when asked about the talk surrounding Luiz's future.

"I don't read so I don't have information about this topic. As a person I am very realistic, I like to tell the truth."

Conte added that the South American will be sidelined for the festive fixtures, saying: "Yeah, he's injured. Maybe three weeks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *